Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Beachside Splendor

I am a foodie to the bones. I love experimenting with different cuisines and this has driven me to explore a lot of food joints in the city. Being a hardcore vegetarian I have explored most of the         “ pure Veg” places in the city. And I am starting my first venture with a place I visited recently. 
Splendid beaches is one thing Chennai city is very proud of. It is not just the beach, the area surrounding the beach is always bustling with activity. Amidst all the hustle and bustle in the Besant Nagar beach there is this quaint little place called “ MASH”.  At one glance this place strikes as a decent hangout. Set in the first floor facing the beach, giving us a lovely beach side view, Mash is a perfect place to sit back and relax. It has an open air service area and also an indoor service area. On a breezy evening, the outdoor seating would be an ideal choice. The ambiance is welcoming and relaxing. The place is lit up with yellow lights , not too low , not too bright, just perfectly set.
 The menu offers a fairly good amount of options to select from. There is an equal share of Veg and Non Veg items to choose from. The choices offered range from soups , to Tandoor, to Burgers and sandwiches , Pastas, Fresh juices, cold shakes and a few ice cream delights.

With mostly school and college going people visiting the place, there is a very young and vibrant appeal to the place.
Soaked in natures splendour and relishing a delightful meal makes MASH a perfect place to spend a quiet and lovely evening.

Love
Sanz J
 

2 comments:

  1. im so gonna go there asap!!!he he he:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i have been to this place with my fiance once.. ;P

    ReplyDelete