As the share auto zipped past the city streets braving the Sun’s Rage, the city opened to many beautiful sights. Roadside vendors , children hurrying to school, office goers, construction workers, these are few of the many things that catch your attention. The 7 seater Share auto had 12 people clinging on to dear life as the auto swayed left and right with every turn in the road ahead. Thanks to the metro Rail project, the roadways in the city seem to have been resketched all together. It is an interesting mix of people in the share auto, there are the IT people hurrying to work , holding on to the share auto for support in one hand and clutching the laptop bag in another, women carrying baskets with home supplies dressed in saree and wearing “ maligapoo”, school children sitting with their text books propped up on their lap. The share auto driver has the latest “kuthu paatu” playing from his music system, the loud deafening cry is sure to make your heart jump out of your skin.
No prizes for guessing the lovely city I come from, Yes, it is our very own “singara Chennai”. There is a lot more to Chennai than the clichéd Sambar, vadai, idli , thalaivar and maligapoo. I am on a quest to rediscover the city, a city with over a 100 years of rich history and culture has a lot of things to boast about. In my quest to rediscover Chennai, I am going to write about every place I visit, be it a restaurant, or a fancy mall, or a roadside kiosk or an architectural landmark, or a super brand store in the city, or a road side stall or the lovely beaches bordering the city .I am going to explore the length and breadth of this city and give a taste of it to the readers of my blog.
Love
Sanz :)
love it!!!!<3<3<3<3
ReplyDelete