Friday, 23 March 2012

Ticking away


 
2:54 PM, The server is dead slow, it takes close to 20 minutes for your mouse to even respond to a click! (Phew) .Either the server should crash or it should work normally.(though am praying for the first option :P ) Now this is somewhere between the two.(arrrggg!)Am sure most of us can relate to the anger that comes from poor or slow connectivity. Anyway that’s not my point, nor, do I have a super code or a brilliant idea to help you deal with this. Am just so bored that I decided to write something.  I have no idea what I should be writing about.  I have pinged every person in my communicator list, most of them seem busy( probably their server is all up and working , pity them :P ). Slow server means I gotta stretch and complete my work!( I hate that !) on the other hand if it crashes it is an official ticket to leave early or do nothing :P ( not that otherwise I always do something , I am capable of doing nothing even when there is everything else to do! ) ok so what do I do now. Even now as I alt+tab my window to check if am able to connect to the designer , I can see a white screen in front me. At this moment my mind and the white screen are no different. I feel the same blankness.  I just got up from my desk and scanned the bay , people are still hooked to the screen ( wonder what is that they are doing when everything is down,curious:0 )
3:12 PM I still dunno what to write about! I think I should check the score.(happiness :D ) I finally got something to worry about :D(hurray) JI should also check the IPL schedule.(more things on my list :D) So now I open the google window and type out ESPN cric info , wow google is working fast J ( yaay :D )Now am navigating to the live scorecard J
I do atl+tab again to check my designer , Its still white ( yaay :D) am shooting a secret prayer upward for the server to crash ( pl god J , pl J this one time JI wont ask for any such unproductive wishes from now on :D pl J )Srilanka 88/3 in 25 overs. That is so bad!! Now I dunno who should win this match so that india can make it to the final. I never understand this scoring system in cricket. Why cant it be like you win you move to the next level! (what is all the fuss about the bonus point K K)
Sleep is fast catching up with me! I think my eyelids will close any minute.(only during times like this someone will come looking for me!:|) BINGO!!
Alt+ab
 My team lead just crossed my desk ( I told  you!! Things like this happen with me all the time :P)
3:25 PM
Am just wondering what I would have done if I were @ home today J I probably will be fast asleep or I might be watching BIG BANG THEORY then after that I could watch SCRUBS( now I really wish I had not come to work today L L )
3:27 PM
Now am really growing impatient!( boohoo ).zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ok I think I will listen to music ( at least I will stop feeling sleepy K K ) I just realized ,my white head phones  no longer look white! They have  turned into an ugly brown ( I should buy new :D , maybe pink this time :D :D ) Now am navigating to my music player J I go to Sandy’s fav playlist Jshuffle J rhythm divine :D ( NO!! shuffle again! You don’t want to listen to Enrique when you are already sleepy :D) yaay J now its Aslyn’s that’s when I love you J J I love this song J J( bliss ) J
3:32 PM J
Alt+tab
Arrrg!!!!!!!!! Still the same white screen( why cant this just crash              !)I think by this time I could have walked to coffe day in the next tower and brought myself a good cappuccino!)
I think I will just lock my machine and leave!Let me Alt+tab for one last time before I get up.( fingers crossed )
Alt+tab
3:36 PM J
It opened !( sob sob)!! Why does this always happen to me ! ( or maybe I could pretend I didn’t see it …) what’s the point! I anyway have to finish and then only leave. I might as well stay here. I think I will get back to work :( :(  
Love
Sanz J
PS: no post script this time ! L I would have written had the server crashed L

1 comment:

  1. :D :D :D :D Sandy!!! you simply rock. I couldnt help myself. Just laughing laughing and only laughing. Till the end of this!!! :) :) superb!!!

    ReplyDelete