Day 2 and the excitement is still upbeat J For the last two days I have been travelling in the suburban train to work J And I couldn’t ask for anything more J I have always loved train travel and I have been wanting to take the suburban way for quiet sometime J Travelling by the suburban train is probably a routine for most of you, but to me this is a whole new experience J though I have been living in Chennai for the last 10 years I never really got a chance to use this mode of transport JAnd now with a change in work schedule am left with no other option J And am simply loving this J West Mambalam to Guindy is hardly any distance, Zip zap zoom you are in Guindy even before you can blink J Even if this is just a 5 minute ride am enjoying every bit of it J The rush in the station, the people, climbing the stairs, walking in the subway, road side vendors selling all sorts of things starting from threads/beads to TANCET preparation guides. The hustle and bustle gives you the much needed energy to start your day with the right spirit :) You see people from different walks of life and the mélange of people you meet every day is different from the previous day J It’s a new experience everyday riding through the suburban trains in the city J
Love
sounds really gr8.....im still yet to go by trains:(:(:(:(.....now really wanna go in train!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSandy!!! mmmuuuuuaaaahhhhhh!!!! I love the way you write!!!
ReplyDelete