Monday, 26 March 2012

Denim(ed) :) :) :)

A couple of years ago when I saw the "live in jeans" add I was all giggle giggle. I simply could not buy the idea that someone could literally live in jeans all day . Today, a couple of years later , i couldn’t agree any less with the makers of that add J  I should probably appreciate them for promoting an advertisement with a concept that will never change with the passage of time J
So now, weekend after weekend  after weekend after weekend you can see me in the same old blue jeans and blue T-shirt J  Every time my hand picks the same pair of clothes J no matter how many others lie in my wardrobe I always pick this one J It is like I am programmed to do so J
My mom simply cannot understand how someone can feel comfortable in a pair of jeans on a hot Sunday afternoon. But i keep telling her that she is never going to understand how it feels until she tries it J Now the jeggings fancy is fast catching up with me and my sister J If jeans made us feel comfortable this one is one step higher J this just feels perfect J I feel that am melting in my clothes J jeggings feels more like an extended skin than a piece of clothing J It is simply awesome J
Denim is probably one fabric that will never fall out of fashion J And denim just does not stop with jeans J We have a host of denim based products JDenim bags, denim jackets, denim cross bags, even denim foot ware , denim strapped watches, denim skirts, denim shirts, I could almost label anything under this category JThis is one fabric that has a high selling point both in terms of functionality and fashion J
So here is to the makers/ promoters/ distributors/whoeveros of denimJ hats off J you're doing a great job in giving us a wonderful piece of fabric that will never go out of fashion and keep hitting the fashion circuit time and again in different avatars J
Love
Sanz :)

1 comment: